One of the comments I have received asked me about weight loss, so I am going to answer that question today.
I released 10 pounds from my peak by eating high raw. Check out Angela Stoke's story and learn how she released lots of weight on a high raw diet for 3 years before switching to 100% raw.
Then I released another 10 pounds while eating 100% raw. I am now below the weight I was at when I graduated high school, at 52 years old. When I graduated from high school I weighed 105 pounds, but I always felt better and had less of a tummy when I weighed around 100 pounds. I am fluctuating between 101 to 104 pounds nowadays and I don't worry about it. Whatever my body decides is right is fine with me. This morning I weighed 102 pounds.
- 4:00 am - I woke up feeling a little low on my bs, but I was tired so I ignored it and went quickly back to sleep.
- 6:50 am - 104 - I think my body pulled my bs back up - yeah!
- 11:00 am - 82 - I have not eaten yet and my blood sugar is still good, so I believe this verifies that my 24 hour dosage is correct. Although, to really be sure I would have to fast until 2 or 3 this afternoon, but I am hungry so I am going to eat. I will try to fast some other day and check this out. It's possible I would crash by 2 or 3 and my 24 hour insulin level needs to go down 1 unit. - 2 1/2 bananas - 5 units
- 2:00 pm - 82 - wow, now this is rare! The exact same bs as 3 hours ago. - a bowl of fresh pineapple chunks - 3 units
- 4:00 pm - I wasn't sure whether to take 2 or 3 units for that pineapple and now I wish I had taken 2 units. I crashed big time! Now I am reminded of why I would rather underestimate than overestimate my dosage. I started sweating, got dizzy, and my stomach hurt. I forced myself to take a bite of a banana despite my upset stomach (I felt like I might throw up) and then laid down on the floor of my office and waited for it to pass.
- 4:15 pm - 69 - I finally felt better and ate the rest of the banana without insulin. I may go high but I don't care about that right now, I just want to avoid crashing again especially on the drive home.
- 8:00 pm - 210 - 1 1/2 units for being over + 5 units for 2 raw bars and olives. My side still hurts and after the crashing at work I didn't feel like making a supper.
- 11:15 pm - 228 - I need to start taking 6 units for those bars and olives. 1 1/2 units + 10 units lantus.