We have made our environment and food so toxic that I feel we are like a fish in a dirty fish bowl. Many of us are at the top trying desperately to gasp for some clean air - eating raw vegan food, buying organic food and cleaning products, etc. But if the trend does not reverse soon - if we don't stop dumping so many toxins into the environment and stop growing genetically modified food - even that won't be enough.
Here is an article https://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/science/10/22/body.burden/index.html#cnnSTCText about finding high levels of chemical toxins in kids' bodies.
I am continuing to have drainage - no sneezing anymore, but a fair amount of blowing my nose and a raw throat from the drainage. The mucus is very clear though, which is good. No sign of infection. I'm glad my body is continuing to detox!
- 6:30 am - 132 - handful of nuts - 2 units
- 11:00 am - 190 - 2 1/2 bananas - 6 units
- 3:15 pm - 258 - 2 units
- 6:20 pm - 66 - I could feel myself crashing so I ate an apple without taking any insulin
- 8:40 pm - 268 - Now I am too high, it's a roller coaster ride. But at least the dips and peaks aren't as extreme as they used to be. - 2 units - 4 nori rolls - 2 more units
- 11:40 pm - 84 - 1 square raw chocolate & a handful of raw peanuts - 10 units lantus